If you teach multimedia journalism then you may be looking for fresh education-priced course packs to help your students shoot and edit smartphone video reports.
The Video And Innovation Producer Pack campus license from the Smart Film school is very popular with top schools like the Danish School of Media and Journalism, the Vorarlberg University of Applied Sciences in Austria and the EFJ School of New Journalism in France.
- (The included courses are produced in English and have earned hundreds of 5-star ratings from professors and broadcast journalists)
Ask about pricing for your school.
TIP: This affordable affordable campus license is typically purchased by the university librarian who issues access for all students and faculty.
The course pack includes five courses from the Smart Film School and more than 12 hours of broadcast-quality video instruction. The courses include exercises and projects to allow teachers to measure progress and flip their classroom when teaching these topics.
- A quick course (30 minutes) that teaches the basic for video filming and editing with a smartphone
- A masterclass (6 hours) in mobile journalism focused on issue-oriented and person-centered storytelling
- A masterclass (5.5 hours) in mobile filmmaking that introduced intermediate and advanced documentary techniques
- A Design Thinking course (2 hours) that demonstrates proven innovation methods to develop new products, services and strategies
- 10 class projects for teaching smartphone video
Smartphone video production for beginners
Learn to shoot and edit mobile videos in less than 30 minutes.
Shooting and editing videos with a smartphone: Live streams, Newsgathering, Interviewing, Video for Mobile Audiences.
Smartphone Filmmaking: Level 1
How to plan, film and edit video stories with a smartphone. Our most popular master Filmmaking Course.
Design Thinking: Innovation methods for journalists
How to apply innovation processes: Case studies, interviews, step-by-step guide, worksheets and exercises.
Make 10 smartphone video projects
Practical exercise projects for classroom teachers.