Step-by-step certificate course with worksheets, case studies. Complete User-centered innovation process.
"The fastest way to create excellent results I have ever seen!"
— Dubravko Roksandić
User-centered innovation process
In this course you will learn the design method and the 10-step process to create an original solution to a problem or opportunity.
This method can be used for story development, audience engagement, building a startup business, developing a new product or service, redesigning your workspace, or workflows to benefit your customer experience.
This method will challenge you to explore radical leaps in thinking that can lead to dramatic breakthroughs in the way your team works to solve problems and develop new ideas.
The techniques taught in this course are used by top corporate innovation teams, startups and innovators.
What will I learn in this course?
You will complete 10 tasks and build skills at each step as you build a customer-focused pitch for a new story form, service or product.
- How design thinking brings the agility and speed of startups to transform your business
- To bring culture change to your team with the proven, step-by-step innovation method
- Adopt best practices from Double Diamond, Google Sprint and Stanford d.School prototyping approaches
- Help your teams rapidly new products, services business models, and strategy
Worksheets on lean business models, idea generators and user personas are also included to help guide your teams to a specific result. Build a real roadmap to success that has measurable outcomes.
The course includes several case studies and CEO interviews that show the results you can expect as a result.
- Identify a challenge or opportunity in your marketplace
- Define the customer who will benefit from your solution
- Run productive brainstorming sessions
- Build a roadmap and action plan with a cross-functional team
- Plan for a great user experience from the start
- Rapidly draft and refine solutions that solve problems for users
- Validate your prototype solution
- Build the perfect pitch deck to get your project green-lighted
What clients say:
"Montgomery's Design Thinking workshop gave us immediate and tangible results, projects and ideas we have decided to implement into our products!
Robb managed to unlock the creative and innovative potential of our staff - it was impressive.
Not only did we have impact through proposals created during his three-day visit, but we also saw an impact on the motivation and loyalty of our employees.
Enabling our team for this kind of "work play" meant enabling a competitive edge for our company and acquiring a new kind of necessary literacy.
This is why, in the end, we decided to provide all of Robb's online courses to all of our employees - as a mandatory educational program."
General Manager for Croatia
Styria Media International GbmH
What are you waiting for?
What are the requirements?
- No previous experience, drawing skill or advanced technology is required.
- You will need a white board, post-it notes, pencils, and markers.
- Worksheets will be provided for you to print
Are you interested in building a startup? That process begins here.
Use this method to develop and test new business concepts with validated feedback
You and your team will love the results from this new way of problem solving, idea exploration and project development.
This course will teach you the method to rapidly develop new products, pitches and roadmaps and build an innovation culture in your business and leadership team.